Re: What's after guile-1.4? (was: Re: Questions... I am new to scheme)

Maciej> While this is generally true, a smart compiler that does some
Maciej> type inference can do very well. I believe Stalin is the
                                                   ^^^^^^
Maciej> canonical example.  It supposedly generates better code than
Maciej> good FORTRAN implementations from some problems, out of Scheme
Maciej> code written in a natural style.
Can you give a ref. to it?

--
Best regards,
	V.Kamyshenko.