Re: lost tcl_create_interp

Paul.Emsley@chem.gla.ac.uk writes:

> 	I compiled a recent snapshot of guile-tcltk (which needed some
>       tweeking btw, (UnixNotfy was not part of the library (and
>       readline and qthreads not part of the linking) but I got it
>       compiled and installed). (This is riding on the back of a 1.3
>       install).

guile-tcltk worked with 1.2 but doesn't yet work with 1.3.

The problems that you describe is due to a bug in the 1.3 release
which has been fixed in the snapshots, but those are not the only
problems.

If somebody is interested in bringing it up to date, that would be
great.  (One of the things which needs fixing is to look for
guile-config instead of build-guile.)

/mdj