An extra SICP anybody?

I am looking for any extra copies of SICP for people wanting to learn Scheme
and also get a good CS intro at the same time.  I bought the newest version
and had somebody ask me about my old one, so I gave it to them.  Since them
I have had about 4 more requests for my copy (that I had already given
away).  So, if anybody can part with an extra copy for the greater good of
the language and CS in general, please message me.  Thanks.

jay
--
4.4 > 98
http://www.xcf.berkeley.edu