Re: Wrong type argument in position 1: %S

Tel <telford@eng.uts.edu.au> writes:

> This IS the error reporting! A function has tried to operate on a value
> that is SCM_UNDEFINED and is now making an attempt to complain about it.

So this is what has been kicking my butt for the last hour.

I was trying to figure out how the hell that undefined got there...

I must say, the debuging output in 1.3 is much nicer than 1.2.

Another sugestion tho, allow people to turn off readline support,
without turning ont he experimental emacs interface.  that way they
can use other scheme modes or just plain comint to interact with
guile, withou the ^Z[sf] stuff.