The GIMP! By gum, I forgot all about it!

Duh.

This is a high-visibility project.

  <dd>
    Peter Mattis did do a Guile/GIMP interface at one point, but we're
    not the standard there; they're still using SIOD.  Someone who
    uses both Guile and the GIMP needs to pick this up, turn it into a
    package people can use, and do whatever's needed to get the GIMP
    people to accept it as their standard.  If there are critical
    Guile changes necessary (Make it smaller?  Can do!), I want to
    help with that.

    the GIMP's functions.  Should be real easy.