Motif Port

Chris Bitmead asked if there is an xguile maintainer. Formally, no.
I wrote the mess that is in contrib, so I must be the maintainer, and
would be delighted to have it replaced by something cleaned up with
a decent makefile and 1.3 support. It is very time consuming for me to get
permission to publish things, so if it is easier for Chris to put stuff out,
I would be pleased if he puts it up on contrib. He should check with Jim B and
his employers if there are any formalities needed.

In fact, if he would like to incorporate some small improvements,
if they can sneak in under the 10 line rule, I would be
happy to send them in to him.

Julian Satchell
<satchell@dera.gov.uk>