Re: Motif Port.

Chris.Bitmead@misys.com.au writes:

> It sounds like it is a lowish level interface? If so, I might work
> on it and make a high level interface.  I want to come up with
> something like, umm. I think there was something called WinTerp
> which was a freely available lisp interface to Motif - quite well
> designed if I remember right.

I am still tempted to use winterp when I want to build a user
interface.  It is very well designed, indeed.  You would do very well
to get a guile interface similar to winterp.

Another thing jumps to mind: STk's object system STklos is implemented
in C.  I have programmed both the STk C interface, and the guile C
interface, and the two are very similar.  It might be possible to port
the C files from STk that implement STklos, which would be way cool.

-russ

--
Death to all fanatics!