Re: Dybvig's syntax-case --- (ice-9 syncase) --- removed

Actually, my reasoning started to smell fishy here, so I called
Stallman to get the official scoop.  If something's a library written
to be used with things other than Guile, and Guile is just using it,
then it's okay to incorporate it into Guile, assuming the distribution
terms are compatible with the FSF's goals.

I don't see any problem with the syntax-case terms, so I'm putting it
back.

Sorry for the chaos.  I guess I'm rushing this a bit.