Dybvig's syntax-case --- (ice-9 syncase) --- removed

I'm very sorry about this, but I can't include this code in the Guile
release.  I realize that people are using this module, and I apologize
to them for breaking their code.  The mistake was mine, not Mikael's;
I should not have allowed this to be integrated into the Guile core
back in August 1997.

I encourage someone to package this up as a separate distribution.
I'll happily include it on ftp.red-bean.com.

>From NEWS:

** Syntax-case, present in the snapshots, is absent from this release.

syntax-case is a powerful hygenic macro-expansion facility designed
and implemented by R. Kent Dybvig, Oscar Waddell, Bob Hieb, Carl
Bruggeman at Indiana University.  Some Guile snapshots included this
macro expander as a Guile module, but we cannot distribute it, because
the authors have not assigned the code's copyright to the Free
Software Foundation.

However, it would be fine to distribute this as a separate package,
which users can download and install separately.  I hope someone
produces such a package.