Re: RECKLESS vs SCM_RECKLESS

> > > The Guile code uses both.
> > >
> > > This means that, if you want to build a very fast
> > > Guile to run your perfectly debugged programs, you'll
> > > have to -DRECKLESS -DSCM_RECKLESS.
> > >
> > > Does this mean that the cycle-happy among us just use
> > > SCM and don't bother? :)
> > >
> > > Not something 1.3 release-critical, I guess...
> >
> > I think that's a bug.  If RECKLESS is appearing in any header files,
> > that could interfere with the user's namespace.
>
> Uhh... Not in the headers, no.  In the C files.  Mostly numbers.c.
> Looks like the ''->'SCM_' renaming job wasn't finished for some reason.

Well, anyway, it's fixed now.  Thanks for the bug report!

1998-10-14  Jim Blandy  <jimb@zwingli.cygnus.com>

	* (__scm.h, alist.c, eval.c, feature.c, gsubr.c, numbers.c,
 	options.c): Rename RECKLESS -> SCM_RECKLESS, CAUTIOUS ->
	SCM_CAUTIOUS; this way, 1) there's only one version of each flag
	to define (we used to have both RECKLESS and SCM_RECKLESS), and 2)
	if we want to use them in a header file some day, we can.  (Thanks
	to Michael Livshin.)