Re: Progress on using FvwmButtons (and some questions)

>  > <For the guile list that I'm now cc'ing, this is a thread from
>  > scwm-discuss about avoiding bugs where a long/int is used where an SCM
>  > was meant to be used -- inspired by a hard-to-find bug in Scwm due to
>  > SCM being typedefed to long>

One possibility I'm considering (after 1.3) is making SCM be a pointer
to a struct which is never defined, and then changing all the accessor
macros to cast it to something appropriate.

The intent here would be to catch these errors at compile time;
there's not a lot you can do with a pointer to an incomplete type.

If someone else volunteers to do this, it'll get done sooner. :)