Re: Object Systems

There is a tiny-clos/stklos port at the ftp site, done by Bernard
Urban. It is pretty close to real clos and works pretty well, though
performance isn't that good. Compiling to C (with hobbit) helps, but
we really need to port the STk code, but the good news is that one can
start with the port now and plug in the STk stuff later.

I started working on a port of the STk stuff back in february, but
have since lost it. I will definitely need it bad enough to start
again pretty soon.

The path is:

      /anonymous@ftp.red-bean.com:/pub/guile/contrib/modules/guile-stklos.tgz

Christian Lynbech          | Telebit Communications A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrik 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8628 8177 + 28  | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.telebit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)