Re: [bug] readline completion

>  What do the other folks in this mailing list do and study?  What do
> yous use guile for?  What do you program with it?  I'm very curious.
> Will I be able to land a job someday for knowing a lot about this
> stuff?  Doing what?

I wonk on GDB for a living (decided to let that typo stand); once
Guile is a little better packaged, I want to integrate Guile into GDB,
or maybe just roll a whole new debugger based on Guile and GTK+.

I'm trying to learn Japanese; I wanted to read in my exercise tapes,
teach Guile a little bit about audio devices, and write a quizzing
program.

At the moment, though, all I actually do with Guile is maintain it; I
need some more features before I can really use it.