Re: generating a manual from annotations in source code

> | I know nothing about gettext, so I may say doofus things on this
> | subject,
>
> Do you think gettext should work in a different way?

Um... I don't even know how it works, so it would be difficult for me
to want it to work a different way.  :)

My current position is: Uli Drepper is a smart guy; François Pinard is
too (though I know him less well).  If they say it's okay, gettext is
probably pretty good.

I'm not opposed to modifying the semantics of Guile Scheme in some
upward-compatible way to make it easy to work with gettext, if that
would make Guile+gettext much more pleasant to use, or much less work.
But I'm just saying I'm open to ideas; I have no specific ideas myself
at the moment.