Re: Guile mailing list archive

Per Bothner writes:
> The problem with Hypermail is that it has many bugs, but no-one
> is maintaining it.

A few days ago, www.freshmeat.net said:

  hypermail.pl 1.00
  hypermail.pl is based on the original hypermail by Kevin Hughes. This version
  is written in perl and is being actively maintained.

  The program takes mbox-style e-mail archives and makes web pages for each
  e-mail as well as indexing by date, subject and author.

URL is: http://web.nwe.ufl.edu/~northrup/hypermail.html