Re: Compiling snapshots of 19980623 or 19980620

> From: Keith Wright <kwright@tiac.net>
>  Well, autoconf says:
>
> autoconf: Undefined macros:
> configure.in:317:CY_AC_WITH_THREADS

A couple of people have sent me procedures for getting *.x files to be
made.  Thank you for responding, although that's not my problem.  I
guess I gave too much background info.  The problem is the undefined
macro.  I just mentioned the trouble with *.x because I thought the
way I got around that problem might have some thing to do with the
undefined macro that I have not gotten around.  (Also as a subtle
hint that the Makefile still needs fixing for that.)

I don't think my system is fundamentally hosed, because I got
an old version from backup (guile-core-19980507) and that still
compiles and runs just fine.  Maybe I just use that for a while
and try again later to get a new snapshot.

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.