guile-scsh

re it's me again with my stupid's question !!!

ok for now i compile guile , i install scwm , for scsh i install slib
so when i launch guile -l init.scm

i just got the guile> prompt , it seem he doesn't load other .scm file

i try to modify little bit the init.scm i change

(load-from-path "scsh/scsh-version.scm")
(load-from-path "scsh-version.scm")

and to

(load "scsh-version.scm")

but that's the same no error msg nothing !!!
is it normal ?? or do i something wrong !!

thanks

PS: is it normal this mailing list is so slow , i receive the mail's i
send 6 hours after i send them ???
--

					 A BAS TOUT