Re: Q: find_thread(), "iselect.c", `sleepingp'?

karlheg@inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes:

>  Is the `sleepingp' argument to `find_thread()', in "iselect.c", new?
> It isn't being used for anything.  I found no mention of it in any of
> the ChangeLogs.

It is a left-over from an alternative solution that I played around
with before settling for the current one.  We should probably remove
it.

That you for scrutinizing the code.  Please continue to comment on it.
(Except maybe for the debugging code.  That part has not got its
explanation yet, and I'd very much like it to be judged in its proper
context.  "All these worlds are yours except for the debugging code."*
;-)

BTW, thank you also for your Guile-lock code.

/mdj

* I *don't* regard myself as a monolith.  :)