Re: a Guile linear-algebra package, RFC

 Is `R' anything like `Octave'?  I know it can do matrix calculations.
It's a `scheme' with a new syntax reader that implements `S', the
statistics language.  There's a Debian GNU/Linux package of it.

 I'm still learning the math, so I can't be able to judge whether it
would be suited to your problem...  I toyed with it a while and put it
down, expecting to look it over again when I learn more programming
and math skills.

 R has very good graphics by the way.  It looks like a really neat
language.