Re: blandy

> I haven't seen any article from Jim Blandy here since many weeks. Is
> he sick, retired or something worse?

Struck by a bus.  Granted, the bus and I were both a little drunk...

A project at work has eaten the last month of my life or so.  My
friends haven't seen me much either.  However, the deadline was called
off last night.

Stallman asked me to make a new release some time soon, so I'll
probably be trying to pull together the bug list in some fashion, get
the manual going, etc.  I'm shooting for late April.