Welcome to Netcenter!

Dear Netcenter Member,

Welcome to Netcenter and congratulations on joining the
Internet's best resource for software, content and
community. Now, instead of you searching the Internet for
useful news and information, Netcenter does the legwork and
brings everything you need to one central location. You can
further maximize your time by personalizing individual
Netcenter services to your specific needs.

Here's just a sampling of what Netcenter can do for you on a
daily basis:

* Read more, surf less.
In-box Direct transforms your email in-box into a customized
newsstand, delivering free subscriptions of over 120 top
publications - from the Wall St. Journal to CNN to FOXSPORTS
- right to your desktop.

* Stay in touch with instant messaging.
Need to tell a friend you're running late? Want to remind an
associate about a meeting? Netscape AOL Instant Messenger
lets you send electronic messages instantly to friends,
family and business associates who are also online.

* Get the latest industry buzz.
Netscape will distill news from leading sources and send you
daily personalized briefings on any of eleven different
industries - from healthcare to finance.

But this is just the beginning. Netscape's offerings are
constantly growing - so much so that we'll be sending you a
free monthly newsletter featuring updates on Netcenter
programs and introductions to new services. We'll even alert
you to Netcenter members-only specials from our online
commerce sites, Software Depot and Netscape Store.

If you haven't already tried out the programs mentioned
above, make another quick visit to Netcenter
(http://home.netscape.com/netcenter/) to see what they're
all about. And bookmark the Netcenter home page once you're
there for easy (and frequent) return visits.

Thanks again for joining the Netcenter community.

    The Netcenter Team

Netscape respects your online time and Internet privacy. If
you'd prefer not to receive further Netcenter
communications, simply reply to this message with
"unsubscribe" in the subject line.