Re: usleep

   Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 21:32:49 -0600
   From: Mark Galassi <rosalia@cygnus.com>
   Cc: Aleksandar Bakic <bakicale@cps.msu.edu>, guile@cygnus.com
   Sender: owner-guile@cygnus.com

       >> I am not sure I can help. Do you mean using the curses library?
       >> I haven't seen any mention of it in GUILE docs.

       Corey> well for now i would just be happy being able to print
       Corey> controll-L to the terminal.  i'm shure for the long term
       Corey> there should be a better way to do this though, since
       Corey> that's not the best programming method.

   I think that slib has a curses interface.  Have you tried it out?

   SCM , the scheme implementation that uses SLIB most, has a curses interface,
   not SLIB itself. I doubt that it's possible at all to build such an inter-
   face in a high-level-language like scheme all from scratch  but will
   require some hardcoded modules of the interpreter written in a language
   like C that can address the very low-level terminal settings.

          Klaus Schilling