Re: libqt

I've renamed Guile's QuickThreads library to libqthreads.a, so it
shouldn't conflict with the Qt library any more.  This change should
appear in tonight's snapshot.

You might want to advise your users to reinstall both Qt and Guile;
who knows which libqt.a they've got installed at this point.

Indeed, QuickThreads isn't maintained by us, so if we rename it, we'll
have to re-edit things when we incorporate new QuickThreads releases.
However, QuickThreads is pretty simple, so it doesn't seem to be
changing terribly quickly, so we probably won't have to spend much
energy updating it.