usleep

ok, i have found that there exists a lack of documentation, and in my
search i found reference to adding the posix timing functions to guile.
however i never found the syntax.

after i while, i just typed in (sleep 2) and it paused for 2 seconds.
"what luck!" i thought, and proceded to try to add (usleep 500000) to my
program.  obviously my luck didn't last.

what would the syntax for the fine resolution sleep command be?  i'm
trying to look through docs, but i just can't figure it out.

(please send a copy to me personally too, since i'm not subscribed to the
list)

	Corey Sweeney