Re: rogue pointer error

I will check again, but I think this error started occuring when I
replaced my GUILE installation with a more-up-to-date one (that is, I
think I haven't changed any code, especially something like what you
mention below). I can't tell more than this at this point.

Aleksandar

--
Aleksandar Bakic, Comp.Sci. graduate student at Michigan State University
e-mail: bakicale@cps.msu.edu