This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: guile-gobject problem
- From: Andy Wingo <wingo at pobox dot com>
- To: guile-gtk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:09:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: guile-gobject problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There've been some internet difficulties at my workplace, but hopefully
they're sorted out now...
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> | DSTWService* <dstwservice*>
> | gboolean <gboolean>
> | GType <gtype>
> | char* <char*>
> | none <none>
> | gunichar* <gunichar*>
Hmm, looks like you forgot to set the standard wrapset as a used
wrapset. Check the gw-atk-spec.scm for more details, bit it will suffice
to add (gw:wrapset-depends-on ws "guile-gnome-gw-standard") to your
wrapset definition code.
Of course, you have to also depend on glib and gobject if you want those
types to be recognized as well.