This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
- From: Kevin Ryde <user42 at zip dot com dot au>
- To: guile-gtk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 08:43:13 +1000
- Subject: gdk-colormap-alloc-colors
I think gdk-colormap-alloc-colors would be better done more in line
with the C function, namely returning a count and a list of #t/#f for
successes and failures.
I also think it should to modify the colour objects it gets to give
back the results from that function. The pixel value in particular is
the whole point of allocating.
* gdk-1.2.defs, gdk-support.c (gdk_colormap_alloc_colors_interp):
Rewrite returning failure count and list of #t/#f, per C function.
Modify given GdkColor objects with results.
Perhaps something in the present style has a place, but if so it
really needs to be under under a different name to avoid confusion. I
presume the current code has never been run though, since it bombs
immediately. (Negatives to scm_done_malloc seem broken, both in guile
1.6 and the cvs).