This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: GtkObject to Guile
- From: Andreas Rottmann <a dot rottmann at gmx dot at>
- To: José Roberto B. de A. Monteiro <jrm at autsens dot com>
- Cc: guile-user at gnu dot org, guile-gtk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:04:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: GtkObject to Guile
- References: <20030807202552.GA3016@milla.autsens.localnet><firstname.lastname@example.org><20030808135901.GA3778@milla.autsens.localnet>
José Roberto B. de A. Monteiro <email@example.com> writes:
> I am using the package gnome-guile, which provides guile-gtk (version
> GTK+ 1.2) and guile-gnome. I have my main window written in C, and I
> want to access it in my scheme code. I thing that a function, which its
> prototype is as follows, would do the job:
> SCM gh_GtkWindow2scm(GtkWindow * window);
What 'is' your main window? Is it a derived GTK widget? If so, you
probably just need a function like this:
And run that prototype thru whatever wrapper generator gnome-guile
uses -- can't help here, since I only care about guile-gobject (the
bindings for GTK+ 1.2 are obsolete, at least in the long term).
Also, note that there is a guile-gtk mailing list, so this thread
belongs there (CC'ed).
Andreas Rottmann | Rotty@ICQ | 118634484@ICQ | firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
It's GNU/Linux dammit!