sgtk_timestamp returns (was: Added a bunch of GDK routines.)

Marko Rauhamaa <marko@pacujo.net> writes:

>  - gdk-1.2.defs and guile-gtk.h: Added a new auxiliary data type
>    sgtk_timestamp, which is typedef'ed from guint32; that way
>    'current-time can be specified symbolically in scheme code.

I believe this change has broken gdk-event-time and
gdk-event-get-time.  The reason for naming things in the ChangeLog is
so it's not a matter of guesswork whey they were last touched.  Any
change to working code also needs to be actually run to see it has the
desired effect.

The following program exhibits the problem.  Moving the mouse over the
resulting window produces an error popup from the default trampoline
about enum->symbol in gdk-event-time.

        (use-modules (gtk gtk)
                     (gtk gdk))
        (define w (gtk-window-new 'toplevel))
        (gtk-widget-add-events w '(pointer-motion-mask))
        (gtk-signal-connect w "motion_notify_event"
                            (lambda (event)
                              (gdk-event-time event)))
        (gtk-widget-show-all w)
        (gtk-main)

I propose to make the following,

        * gdk-1.2.defs (gdk_event_get_time, gdk_event_time): Revert change by
        Marko to return sgtk_timestamp, it doesn't work for arbitrary time
        values.  Go back to return plain uint.