Re: (gnome gtk) et al

> hello,
>
> I would really like to start using the gnome-canvas with guile-1.6.3, and guile-gtk-1.2.31
>
> can anyone point me to the easiest way to do it?
>
> shall I merge the old sources coming from the gnome-guile project in the Gnome CVS? shall I rewrite a binding from scratch using g-wrap?
>
> thanks a lot for guidance,
>
> Stan.

hello,

I have started experimenting on my own...

to summarize:

I believe that, in the current gnome-guile CVS (on cvs.gnome.org), we find an outdated version of guile-gtk.

I am trying to replace that version with the current guile-gtk-1.2-0.31, and see if I can make the gnome-canvas examples work, as a first step. I think the next step is to make the latest code from the guile-gtk CVS a dependency of the gnome-guile CVS...

any opinion about this?

I will soon post detailed information about how it goes.

thanks,

Stan.

--

|                   Sales Director                      |