implementing guile-gtk drag & drop...

hello,

when trying to implement the drag & drop bindings for guile-gtk, I am facing the following problem:

-I need to define new strucs, used by GTK: GtkTargetEntry; for example.

How do I define a new struct? define-struct is not that documented, and I suppose I will have to play with C (I looked at the GTimer struct, define in gdk-1.2-defs), to define creator and destructor functions,

I will also have to define in C the functions needed from guile to create and access my new structs, like "g-timer-start", "g-timer-elapsed",....

thank you very much,

Stan.