Re: Newbie pleading for help...

--- Brett Viren <bv@bnl.gov> wrote:

> Consider doing everything in guile-gnome using the
> Gnome Canvas widget

Thank you very much for your reply.
The problem with doing everything in guile-gnome is
that the toolkit contains too many stuffs already
written in c, X, and gl.  And I was hoping that some
modification on GUI code will allow me to easily add
more features written in guile (in the way plug-ins
work; I thought this was what guile was for when I
first started learning it---although I now realize it
is much more than that).  In the mean time, I will
study your code to get better understaning in this
world.  Again, I sincerely appreciate your help.
Thank you.