Re: guile-1.5.1, gtk crashes

Ariel Rios wrote:

> > I only get:
>
> [ariel@soleil examples]$ ./baba.scm
>
> Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
> ERROR: Unbound variable: chef

are you sure you copy pasted the code I sent you properly, because in the example
I sent you, the only reference to `chef' should be commented out

in the mean time, I upgraded WindowMaker from 0.63 to 0.65 and:

	- the example I sent you seems to work better, although it is still
	  unpredictable and sometimes it crashes

	  however, using the button `annuler' or 'OK', does properly quit the
     	  application:

		david@faust:~/alto/projects/guile/share/alto/tactus 8 $ ./test-debug.scm
==> *
		Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
		variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
		program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
		this message.
		david@faust:~/alto/projects/guile/share/alto/tactus 9 $

[* no more error message here]

	- the examples/test-gtk.scm of the distribution still crashes as before,
	  as soon as I use the scrollbar to try to get access to the 'latest' buttons

is there anything I can do to provide you with better information?
the ideal would be to let you get access to my machine, but I can only offer
that through slow modem connection (56K), would you want to give it a go?

thanks
david

I've checked that I currently still use XFree-3.3.5 and kernel 2.2.7: should I upgrade
to XFree 4.1.0 ?