gnome-guile and gtkhtml

Hi, I am trying to compile Gnome 1.4 rc1 from the
source.  It is interesting that gnome-guile requires
gtkhtml, but gnome-guile is part of the core release
and gtkhtml is in the extra apps.  How can a core
component depend on an extra app?

(I am using ./configure without extra options)
(gnome-guile should detect that gtkhtml is missing and
won't try to include its header during compiling)

=====
Andy Tai, atai@atai.org, +1 408 943 0287, +1 408 393 6370

Dept of ECE, UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0407, USA
atai@ucsd.edu

Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people! Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!