Re: guile-gtk homepage...

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 12:27:06AM +0200, Marius Vollmer wrote:

> > Can somebody explain to me the mailing list details?
>
> I think it's a rather regular mailing list, just like the
> guile@sourceware list, only with the name guile-gtk.

Yep.

For more specifics, look at the List-*: headers on any e-mail note sent to
the list, like this note.  These headers will give you URLs for everything
you'd want to do to the list.  These are actually standardized headers
(RFC2369)--we'll probably see support for them in MUAs eventually so
people can click on a little "Unsubscribe me" button instead of spamming
entire lists.

There is also a little auto-subscriber widget on the web archive.
(What web archive?  See the List-Archive: header! :-)

The only thing the List-* headers don't mention is the mbox-formatted
archives at the ftp site, ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/guile/mail-archives/
These archives exist for all the guile lists on sourceware.

Jason
Rabid Infrastructurist