Re: guile-gtk homepage...

Ariel Rios <jarios@usa.net> writes:

> I designed a new homepage for guile-gtk. I hope you like it.  It's
> still not finished but I think it includes the new things we would
> be working in the future.

I like it.  Maybe we should have an image on the main page.  I
originally had one of the "calc" example, but I think I've lost it.
Oh, wait a minute, I make a new one:

calc.png

Here are some more comments.

- I'm not sure if Gtk+ is still called the _Gimp_ toolkit.  Please
  check that.

- I think you should write "Guile" everywhere, and "Guile-gtk" at the
  start of a sentence.  I think it's "GNOME".

- Hmm, "functional visual applications".  Guile-gtk is not really
  functional (as in ML).  Why not just "to develop graphical user
  interfaces"?

- I would prefer "Guile-gtk has been started by Marius Vollmer"

- Typos: double "Ariel Rios" and "sofrware".

- You might also want to link to "www.schemers.org" in additioin to
  "www.scheme.org".

> Can somebody explain to me the mailing list details?

I think it's a rather regular mailing list, just like the
guile@sourceware list, only with the name guile-gtk.

- Marius