Re: Sparse matrix extension

Ok, my mistake, now I see where I got confused.
I had in mind to add all the elements first to the triplets and only
while converting to compressed sum up the duplicates.
While, indeed, if there's a way you can sum up the duplicates directly
while adding them to the triplet matrix (thanks to _ptr), this is more
handy and efficient.

Thanks for the clarification,
Alexis

--