This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: Where a generalized Richardson extrapolation routine would fit in GSL?
- From: Brian Gough <bjg at gnu dot org>
- To: Rhys Ulerich <rhys dot ulerich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gsl-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:42:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: Where a generalized Richardson extrapolation routine would fit in GSL?
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
At Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:38:45 -0600,
Rhys Ulerich wrote:
> The routine I mentioned in my note from August has been complete for
> quite some time now. ?I'd like to contribute it to GSL, but I'm still
> unsure where it fits within GSL's build/layout system. ?Any
> suggestions for where it should go?
The closest routines are in sum/ but that's not an ideal name so we
can just create a new extrap/ directory for it.