This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: Where a generalized Richardson extrapolation routine would fit in GSL?
- From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys dot ulerich at gmail dot com>
- To: gsl-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:38:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: Where a generalized Richardson extrapolation routine would fit in GSL?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> I've got a generalized Richardson extrapolation .m routine  that I'm going to port to C/GSL.? I'd like to contribute the finished code, but I'm not sure where in the GSL the functionality would fit.? I've looked but have found no similar sequence acceleration code.
> Does any place in the source tree jump out at anyone?
>  http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24388
The routine I mentioned in my note from August has been complete for
quite some time now. ?I'd like to contribute it to GSL, but I'm still
unsure where it fits within GSL's build/layout system. ?Any
suggestions for where it should go?