Where is gsl_vector_complex_scale ?

Howdy,

First, thanks to everyone that works on GSL, it is a great library.

I am writing the Math::GSL Perl module which interfaces to GSL and I
am running into some issues with gsl_vector_complex . I've noticed
that gsl_vector_complex_scale doesn't exist.

I have the latest git repo of GSL and searching for gsl_vector_complex_scale :

$ ack -a gsl_vector_complex_scale
vector/gsl_vector_complex_double.h
176:int gsl_vector_complex_scale (gsl_vector_complex * a, const gsl_complex x);

produces a header but no tests or implementation. What gives? If
someone would nudge me in the right direction I wouldn't mind writing
the tests and implementation, which cannot be very different from
gsl_vector_scale.

Cheers,

--
  Jonathan Leto