Re: ode-initval implicit solvers and development

At Sun, 02 Nov 2008 19:34:53 +0200,
Tuomo Keskitalo wrote:
> while waiting for a reference book on multistep methods to arrive, I've
> made some more modifications to current ode-initval, which I hope are
> now close to being ready to be included into GSL. The .git directory
> that should include the changes can be found at
>
> http://iki.fi/tuomo.keskitalo/gsl/ode-initval-additions/.git

Thanks, I've retrieved it successfully (much easier than patches by email).

For those new to git the relevant commands to download it are

git remote add tuomo http://iki.fi/tuomo.keskitalo/gsl/ode-initval-additions/.git
git fetch tuomo

The branch name is then tuomo/master.