Re: Complex Digamma function in gsl

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 15:56 +0200, Giorgio.Levy@physics.unige.ch wrote:
> Hi, I am using gsl for simulate the Density of states of superconductors. I
> would like to know if there is a complex version of the digamma function in gsl
> (psi).

Hi. It's best to post directly to gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com.
Somebody might be able to help you. I am cc'ing the list on this.

Currently there are only real-argument versions of the
various poly-gamma functions, although there is a
complex version of the gamma function.

--
Gerard Jungman <jungman@lanl.gov>
Los Alamos National Laboratory