Re: [row/column majority] gslclapack

Row/column majority question comes from the times when
God was REAL and Infinity was INTEGER (FORTRAN). But even
at that time, some people, I hope, knew that the question of
row/column majority is irrelevant. Think about it!

So think.... Sorry, but I will use capital letters...

COLUMN-MAJOR or ROW-MAJOR ??? IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD!!!!
IT IS NOT REAL AND DOES NOT EXIST!!! THE MATRIX IS STORED
AS A CONTINUOUS OBJECT AND ADDRESSING IS DONE VIA a FORUMLA
LIKE THIS

index = j*Ni+i!!!

SO GIVE THE MAJORITY A REST!!!

Once again, sorry if I offended anyone, but someone had to point it
out.

Lazar