hosting binary packages

Hi,

I want to ask if there is an official place where binary packages of gsl for
different distributions can be found. I found some private sites with various
gsl packages but that's not very convenient.

I could provide binary package for more than a dozen distributions that have
no or old gsl packages. Maybe it is possible to set up a sourceforge project
to host binary gsl packages.

Any comments?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Gerlach