integration/TODO - cubpack

Hi all.

I just found that GSL is looking for someone to implement CUBPACK [1] as part
of GSL.
As a side effect to one of my projects I implemented C bindings to this
package. Since CUBPACK is originally written in fortran-90, the bindings
depent on a specific compiler (gfortran-4.0.1 in this case). If anyone is
interested, I'd happily contribute my bindings code to the GSL (it will need
some polishing, though).

Regards
	Daniel

[1] http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=838253&dl=GUIDE&coll=GUIDE