New Wigner code for inclusion

Dear All,

Following on from my previous email regarding code for replacing that in coupling.c [see previous email to this list for the reasons] as well as adding the computation of reduced wigner rotation matrix code to the library, I've now implemented error approximation according to the rules generally used for the other specfunc functions. Gerard, if you have a spare moment, this could definately benefit from having your expert eye cast over it to check the error analysis is roughly in line with other functions. I've also added documentation and testing code. See the files at

http://www.physics.open.ac.uk/~ju83

Specifically:
wigner.c the new code, and gsl_sf_wigner.h the accompanying header file.

test_sf.c - taken from gsl-1.5, with added code for testing wigner.c, and comments for the test of coupling.c where incorrect values are returned for undefined symbols (where 0 and not NaN is returned)

specfunc-wigner.texi documentation
specfunc.texi taken from gsl-1.5 and added the node for the new documentation.

This code is now hopefully ready for inclusion in gsl. It can co-exist alongside coupling.c, but I recommend we remove that and, if necessary, add macros for the _coupling_ functions to point at the wigner functions for backward compatibility. If you would like me to cook up some patches, I'm happy to do so.

Best wishes,
Jonathan