[Bug-gsl] GSL on Windows2000 possible?

  Hi,
sorry I am writing to this address. I don't know where else to ask.

How can I get information on download and installation of the GNU Scientiftc library on a Windows2000 (Professional) computer?
I don't understand where are the different GSL versions for the different operating systems?

I am currently learning how to program in C and I also installed Windows2000 and all other software on my computer myself:
Programming Environment: I use the Bloodshed (http://www.bloodshed.net/download.html) Programming Environment (freeware under GNU General Public License). It uses the Mingw port of the GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as compiler.
C-Library for Plotting: I use the DISLIN (http://www.dislin.de, dl_81_mg.zip) Scientific Plotting Library (freeware for gcc compiler by Helmut Michels*)

Where can I get help/ask questions? Is there a GSL forum?

I want to use GSL for modelling (optimizing data to Monod equation, odinary differential equations, etc.) because I am taking a class in modelling at Oldenburg University (Germany). I appreciate any help.

With regards,
Birke Heeren

bheeren@copepod.de