This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: undefined reference
- From: Martin Jansche <jansche at ling dot ohio-state dot edu>
- To: <gsl-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:17:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: undefined reference
- Reply-to: Martin Jansche <jansche at acm dot org>
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, cx101 wrote:
> When compiling, I was told:
> /tmp/cc807SzQ.o(.text+0x28): In function 'main':
> :undefined reference to 'gsl_sf_bessel_J0'
> collect2: ld return 1 exit status
It's the linker that produced the error message. You need to tell us
the exact command line you used to invoke the compiler. My guess is
that you forgot to include $(gsl-config --libs) (ksh syntax, use
backquotes in sh) for the linking step.