Re: strange behaviour with gsl_cdf_fdist_Q()

Do you include proper header files?  If function prototypes are not
present some of the .c files may be compiled assuming that your function
returns an int (the default) and others assuming correctly that it returns
a double.  Then an integer value is treated as a double giving absurd
results.  I had a similar problem once... It might also help to remove
all object (.o) files and recompile everyting from scratch...

Szymon