possible memory leakage when allocating for fft?

Hi!
I'm using GSL-1.3 and made a cross-correlation routine for matrixes.
During my development I noticed when running the program, which reads
pictures into matrixes and cross-correlate theme, that the memory-usage increases the whole time
until it starts swapping, which it should not (1 GB RAM) since I (with almost perverse discipline frees all allocated memory when not using it anymore).
When using gdb I only get:
Starting program: /home/hch/baw/NEW_EM/emcororg/emcororg
/home/hch/baw/NEW_EM/emcororg/emcororg: error while loading shared libraries: libdraupner.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory Program exited with code 0177.

If someone have a solution for this problem I would be very happy!!!

The program works fine otherwise, I have set LD_LIBRARY_PATH and everything. I downloaded and used valgrind (another debugger) instead. The only problem it shows seems to lie with "gsl_fft_complex_workspace_alloc" and "gsl_fft_complex_wavetable_alloc". I therefore wonder if there is any known memory-bugs with these routines or have they been tested for this?

Regards,
Anders

P.S Quite possible that the problems lies with another library, but it was the only thing that valgrind sniffed out.